HOW TO USE BASKETS
EVERYWHERE IN YOUR HOME
I never really thought I’d be writing a post on my why I love baskets so much… but really, my love for them is deep.
They are the ULTIMATE lazy thing to have in your home always in order to make sure that your house looks put together, even though you have stuff all over the place.
I have multiple baskets/basket like tools in my house and I wanted to share them with you to show you how you can incorporate them into your own home and how they can be life changing.
I have 5 baskets in my kitchen right now. That’s right… 5. It’s really sad that I had to think about it and count them up; but I mean, I DID say I love baskets!
Here are pictures of my 5 baskets and information about what I use each of them for:
- Catch All Basket: my catch all is my favorite basket because I just throw anything that I can’t decide what to do with it at the moment. When I have more time, I go through it and decide where everything goes! Read more about my catch all basket in my Command Center Post here.
- Lucy Basket: my puppy Lucy has a lot of stuff… and so we always know where it is and can keep it in one place, she has her own basket. This basket contains her treats and her extra fun chews that we use if we need to keep her occupied for longer than a minute. More information on stuff we use for Lucy is going to come in a post eventually!
- Out The Door Basket: This basket has the same idea as the Catch All basket, but is more specific to things that either need to go to the garage, be fixed or be returned. This basket is located by our garage door in our kitchen so we can grab things when we remember and go!
- Snack Basket: My snack basket is for my meal prepping for my lunches. I throw anything that I want to remember to put in my lunches in there and it makes it super easy to pack my lunches! Right now I have peaches, fruit snacks, and my forks and spoons in there!
- Lid Basket: This goes without saying: there are a million lids in our house for the tupperware. We take all of them and put them in one big basket/container. This makes it more condensed and makes me feel less crazy (and drowning in tupperware lids).
- Everyday product basket: I did a whole post on my lazy girl makeup routine. All of the things I use on a daily basis are located in this basket. That way if people come over, everything is already in one place and can be thrown into a cabinet and we’re good to go!
- My bedroom basket has all of my hangers in it so that way I can find them with ease. It’s a newer basket to my collection, but it’s been great so far!
FRONT DOOR BASKET:
My front door basket keeps Lucy’s leash and any of our current winter things we are using in it right by the door for ease of access. In the summer, it just holds her leash!
Baskets are one of the best inventions for lazy girls! How do YOU use baskets in your home??? LET ME KNOW! I’m always down for more baskets! 🙂