Kind of Adulting did not happen overnight. This blog was created on January 16, 2017 after many months of contemplation. It’s one of the best decisions I’ve made in a long time! If you’re thinking of starting a blog (and taking it seriously), these are the things I would recommend starting out with (all of these products will have full reviews eventually on my blog if they don’t already):
*this page contains affiliate links, but I truly use all of these products on my blog/for my blog*
- Start A Mom Blog Course: This course by Suzi is AMAZING and covers all of the basics. Things you never thought you needed to know, she covers. I LOVE the video format of the course. I’m so much more inclined to re-watch the videos. She teaches you how to purchase your domain, how to set up your blog, how to make Pinterest pictures, all of the basics you need to know: Suzi is your girl. I’m not a mom to kids (but I am to a puppy!) and she’s great. If you’re all about getting shiz done fast so you’re not messing around trying to figure stuff out, the Start A Mom Blog Course is perfect for you! CLICK HERE TO READ MY OFFICIAL REVIEW OF THE START A MOM BLOG COURSE!
- SiteGround: SiteGround is my WebHosting site and every time I have had to contact them (which was way too many times, I kept forgetting to write my password down 😐 ) they were always there to help me along right away! I didn’t have to wait for anything. Now that’s service! SiteGround seems to be the WebHosting site that people who blog love to use, from minimal to lots of traffic, so it seems like I’ve made a great choice! If you’re looking to WebHost (own your own domain), SiteGround is great, and it only costs me a few dollars a month! Can’t beat that!
- Find Your Tribe Online: This is from Women Winning Online and really opened my eyes to all of the bloggers out there in the world and the community that I am now a part of. The lists she provides for groups to join are incredible! It was actually overwhelming the amount of information that you receive.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing: The information I have learned has been wonderful! Yes, its more expensive. But as my blog grows, I hope to make this money back and more! Michelle has built a wonderful program that I really think will take my blogging to the next level. If you’re planning on taking blogging seriously: bite the bullet and take Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing! YOU CAN READ MY REVIEW OF THIS COURSE HERE!
- MailerLite: I have tried several different ways to get my email list off the ground, and the only one I’ve found that I like, is easy to use, AND IS FREE TO START OUT WITH is MailerLite. If you’re looking to build your email list, MailerLite is for you!
- List By Number: HAVE I MENTIONED HOW MUCH I LOVE SUZI???? Seriously… she’s the bomb. I love her videos. It makes it SO much more engaging and easy for me to keep up with. She’s the one who got me to start using ConvertKit. This course that she has teaches you how to grow your email list. I can’t thank her enough for all she’s taught me!
- InfoLinks: If you want to put some ads on your blog in order to make some money, I recommend infolinks. For some reason, Google Adsense wouldn’t work for me, so I started using infolinks and it hasn’t been a problem for me at all!
- Boardbooster: BOARD BOOSTER IS THE JAM. As a lazy girl, I mean… if I can set it and forget it, that’s what I’m going to do. This has CHANGED the game for me for Pinterest! Forget tailwind and go with boardbooster and save yourself time!!! You can sign up and try it out for free!!!
Do you have any recommendations for me to use on my blog? If so, please let me know in the comments!
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!